Saturday, January 18, 2014

This Week's Eats {1.19-1.25}

I've been wanting to get my act together and resume my meal planning, which I did when we first got married. By the time I got to our first summer, we got busy, and there was no point in really making a meal plan (which is a total lie). Well, I am making it part of my resolution to get back into meal planning so I can make healthier meal and food decisions. 

Jessica Lynn Writes

Each week (hopefully!) I'll be linking up with Jessica and share my meal plan, new recipes and other fun things. Hopefully this blog will be a little more active! I'll aim to have my post up by Saturday so it is all set for people to see what I'm having before Sunday.

Sunday: Nothing planned (we have bible study and all of the snacks is enough for dinner)

Monday: Buffalo Chicken Wraps

Tuesday: Chili

Wednesday: Nothing planned (we have a church event every Wednesday that provides a meal)

Thursday:Tuna Noodle Casserole

Friday: Salsa Chicken (another recipe here) (I haven't decided which one, yet!)

Saturday: Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops

2 comments:

Tips or Reviews? Let me know: