Saturday, January 25, 2014

This Week's Eats {1.26-2.1}


Jessica Lynn Writes

I'm linking up with Jessica to share my meal plan, new recipes and other fun things.
Last week, I didn't end up making 2 of the meals. The chicken salsa wraps and the crockpot ranch pork chops didn't end up happening. On Friday I forgot to take chicken out to put in the crockpot, and on Saturday, we ended up eating out on the way to visit a family member in the hospital.

Sunday: Pizza (homemade)

Monday: Chicken Salsa Wraps (I combined both recipes from last week.)

Tuesday: Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

Wednesday: Nothing planned (we have a church event every Wednesday that provides a meal)

Thursday: Pasta

Friday: Garbage Plates (homemade)

Saturday: Leftovers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips or Reviews? Let me know: