Saturday, February 1, 2014

This Week's Eats {2.2-2.8}


Jessica Lynn Writes

I'm linking up with Jessica to share my meal plan, new recipes and other fun things.
Last week, we ended up getting some food from one of our neighbors, so instead of pasta, we had that. I'm definitely going to have at least one night per week for leftovers, just in case we happen to go out or something happens (I forget to get dinner ready).

Sunday: It's the Super Bowl! Which means, I think I'm making pizza, but we'll have so much food brought to our house that I don't have to plan much of anything!

Monday: Tuna meal (I have to figure out what to call it!) with a rice/pasta side

Tuesday: Salmon Patties with potatoes

Wednesday: Nothing planned (we have a church event every Wednesday that provides a meal)

Thursday: Meatloaf with rice or pasta side

Friday: Panini (as long as I can get the crust I need)

Saturday: Leftovers

2 comments:

  1. thanks for linking up! That sounds like a good menu! I usually do leftovers for dinner, but always like having one night that's flexible enough if things come up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the random nights, more so when I do have things planned, and can pull from that. Gives just enough planning with spontaneity! lol

    ReplyDelete

Tips or Reviews? Let me know: