Monday, February 10, 2014

This Week's Eats {2.9-2.15}


Jessica Lynn Writes

I'm linking up with Jessica to share my meal plan, new recipes and other fun things.

Last week was crazy! I actually make meals for one day, and we somehow then have a ton of leftovers. I also had a jewelry and purse party and had tons of snacks, so I changed up one meal when I had tons of carrots and celery to use one of those McCormick packs I had laying around.

Sunday: We had our 4th annual Valentine's Dinner! We organize and host a fundraiser for our church, and it was a huge success this year, and we got to eat some great food!

Monday: I'm not sure. Maybe meatloaf? Maybe leftovers from the Valentine's Dinner if we have some. It's possible we may go see family for a small meeting, but I have no clue.

Tuesday: Pasta

Wednesday: Nothing planned (we have a church event every Wednesday that provides a meal)

Thursday: Salmon Patties

Friday: Valentine's Day! I have no clue what's going on yet. I may make something special, or we may find somewhere to get food from.

Saturday: Leftovers

2 comments:

  1. Wednesdays are always rough here, too, because we usually go to midweek bible study -- and you've reminded me that I keep forgetting that when I'm doing my meal plans! Dang it!!! Hopefully I remember next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I guess it's not a bad thing to have some extra food around in case you want to switch something out!

      Delete

Tips or Reviews? Let me know: